Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Protection dog

 Lele wrote today's homework:
write about nature and many animals need our protection, what kind of animal you want to protect? Plan how to protect? To write about it!
Hee hee ~ ~ Write sense of the word do not really compliment brought Pupu light, hope that writing can be a good point. record it. Lele written so far can be considered the longest word of the ~
dog is man's best friend, I intend to protect the it. If there is a hunting dog and a hunter to go hunting. hunter named dog chasing its prey. The hounds do not catch prey hunter dog fight with anger, I must give the hunter said: You Can not fight dogs. If the hunters agree . I will thank him. If you have a puppy injured. I must quickly sends it to the animal hospital for treatment, and so good that it hurt him back to the dog later in the mother. If there is a little the dog's father and mother are dead. the dog sleeping in front of my house. I will hold the puppy home, put it in my house no one goes on a small bed to sleep, wake up, I want to call It is up to eat breakfast, eat breakfast later I will take it to the park to play, and it is running, and skipping it ..... got home, I will give it a bath, I'll give it a bath of water body On clean. and then take it to eat bones and dog food, then I would also like to eat with it on the couch watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment