Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Shenzhen hundred kilometers men do not dance, not romantic (I)

 EDITORIAL words:
when those stories about a hundred kilometers of the events of yesterday, if you do not take it out to dry, he would mold the hh
I also recently learned that, when one day I Speaking of someone cheating, he said, how do you not know? it would mean, how do you know?
I did not know, in my mind, there is no ranking, no records, no reward, nothing of the hundred kilometers hh
for that nothing, poor satisfaction. I do not want to say. I believe a lot of friends that know the weight of my words. Then I will describe yourself, feelings are that between two people is about the love , this goes without saying, I said ; feel The feeling is good or bad, it affects one's own, affected his life hh
words on here, checked himself! not to say, I believe we all can understand. want to understand people, but also Do not remember too, passed to forget it, so that my next live better, better way to go. I am only here to tell you, and not to speculate.
I reached the end of hundred kilometers , and along the way, I saw many people, is beyond me and landed behind me. I also saw these ugly, yes, words, I am sorry, because before, all along, this hundred kilometers is very sacred in my opinion. for many people the story of the efforts of many people, I fear hh now, at least a hundred kilometers of this let me see stain, however, we can improve. these, I will make some suggestions in the back, and I hope he will be better, because we love.
hundred kilometers, he is divine, yes, he should be. Every true hundred kilometers through the people, are my hero! I proud of them!
I'm proud of them!!!
hh at least of these my words, and I have these attitudes, which allows some people understand that what can help them. like.
opening: men do not dance, not romantic
this title, is on the last night of Deng Nan Shan, the second board, when fewer people see a younger sister dancing, I say to a person, before the hundred kilometers away, to write a text to the title of this to do. However, some people were worried that my words were encouraging, but also to go they can not walk a hundred kilometers, which is I do not want to see. I do not want to assume such responsibility. So, to stay behind to write it in the hundred kilometers.
because I want to go the way of a handshake, the end of the hundred kilometers, climbers walk again behind hundred kilometers away. speaking, I support them to go look, go to their activities, because they have made good, they are very hard. they are people who work very hard, and strive to challenge yourself, try not to give up. Last year, Friends of the mountain marathon, let me see their spirit. let me see that I forget what hh.
earlier, when I saw this event two hundred kilometers, the time of conflict, the feeling What is not there. ask yourself also do not go away? also want to write about, people should be more tolerant, today you, tomorrow for me. the world of big, big heart, but people ah. In particular, those of us who like to landscape were more tolerant than the common people to be able to, to be more open minded, life should be happy. because we fly on hh in this world that we can, in this world to fly!!!
these words, I have, and people said the. someone asked me, could not walk? I said: know my ability, no matter where I go, I will do my ability to walk. because I like doing my own thing.
men do not dance, not romantic. I did not expect, I really dance , from Dameisha until Yangmeikeng. intermittently, with the running posture, with a relaxed feeling, happy mood, I used a different pace instead of dance, running, walk. What a romantic dance I show my strong heart. It makes me more confident younger. Look at these notes now. I again moved for a return to their own.
when it starts:
off what I did not expect a miracle . but he did happen hh God, I always like good luck, I know, my heart good deeds, it returns me.
started, I knew the next day before they go north village. So, at the time of departure I do not know and who can be together. own one go. began to think not to the point of departure, from the Po on the door, Shennan Road, directly on the line (my family here, go close). with good things, back package. to start, my home is my starting point. I think so.
However, because the thought to give red envelopes lake Villas, promised things, we should do it. on the road think about it, afraid of never quite found her, or go to the starting point of it. paste encountered in Colombia, where the flow of people wind and some base camp, where I see them happy, to forget who we forget to ask paste brother,UGGs, wind flow, because the lake is Villa The Yes camp.
then I confused them. Look at these landscapes, I think the way the road with them the feeling of hh also saw Maya, he will not go. or to do his volunteer. Many a time I want to talk about him. because I when he was brother, who ah Northeast home. This time I first saw his bald head, really beautiful. I found that he had not greeted on the first touch his head. know that, right? Because I used to paint, I like those things hh
Villas did not see the lake, watching a few phones and no information. how to do? so, I waited a long time, in such situations 10 minutes long enough for me a.
long, should be greater than 10 minutes.
no one, no news. I hit the road. started my hundred kilometers. also started my dance . Yes, I dance should start from the starting point of calculation, it is wonderful, rich content,UGG boots clearance, is another legendary. It is enough to satisfy your appetite. my friends.
just go, only just come to South Head The old station, my buddy, and he took my shoulder, that I walk with a buddy last year, ah, you see that the text is still there. my buddy child, in the long flood, we encountered . At the time, that he first found me, I immediately remembered him, and Bai, his name is two words. I only think of two such. ashamed.
we exchanged greetings, he took two sisters. We began with me. I said that last year you have to finish in Dameisha, I did not let you go. This year, you go, I have with you.
our way forward, in such a torrent us, we met again, say that it is a miracle. time is not earlier not later, not before not after the location, not slow fast enough. just the right time. We are brothers, ah, we are buddies. Thank God, we are in together. to continue our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment