Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm out together with the Red

 I
Reid out together in my memory is this: Time: at 15:30 on January 6th 2003 or so; Location: Bridge near Beijing (then girlfriend's house in this); event : I am out of work, a man is around. At that time I received a phone call, asked me if I want to apply for Russian translation; I said, yes. The phone is now the headquarters of the R & D Director of the Centre Guofang Hua calling up; 1 hours later I came to after Huaxin Jimen Hotel Business Center second floor. reception I have another manager of the company at the time, he introduced what the company's situation, if could go abroad, give me a few pages of information and said nothing here now, I am a piece of paper with a pen and no law to give you, you go home to translation, the day after tomorrow to work. In this way, January 8, 2003 I entered the Beijing gold Sa Biological Technology Co., Ltd. started working out.
Beijing at the time the company has only three employees, with the latter a walk, go to, until I left Beijing to Moscow by the end of July when the company was only 2 employees: Guofang Hua and now Moscow Administration Department Nadya. I was in Beijing to work for more than 6 months, the main task is to translate some of the information, in addition to dry some odd job. I remember, when the company is set Lihua fast food lunch, I was responsible for ordering the and checkout; January 2003 Biological Technology Co., Ltd. in mid-Jinsa Ming got the business license and tax registration, the copy I ran outside the 10. this period, experienced a SARS, through the tedious passport and visa . Finally, in 2003, July 23 to 7 in the morning I finally boarded the train bound for Moscow (country list), after 6 days and 5 nights in 2003 at 14 o'clock on July 28 (Moscow time) the train arrived at the Seoul Railway Station in Moscow Jaroslav, I first came to Moscow.
high total was in Moscow, appointed me as the logistics manager, let me up into the working state. Later, from the logistics department in isolated storage, logistics and warehousing separation, I was responsible for logistics; then later, logistics and warehousing combined, I unified leadership; amassing later (right now), logistics and warehousing and separately, I manage storage. Our library in Moscow the back rent, back rent, less time 3, when more than 6 months; is now 3. In fact, the initial focus on the main in the Treasury (3): the transfer of inventory warehouse; adjust their goods ; out of storage, etc.; after 3 months, is mainly responsible for shipments that Russians take annual leave, my focus was shifted to the transport; later, the unified leadership of the Ministry of logistics and warehousing when the focus is logistics; Now, the key is management of the Treasury.
the development of the company in recent years for all to see, very quickly. I simply listed a Red and I out together:
2003 年 9 months, started to receive 2m6 Tea No. return work;
2003 年 10 January and November, plaster and sanitary napkins have arrived, began to take delivery and start listing.
2004 in the first quarter and second quarter of 2m6 number of tea promotions, a lot of finishing work and then shipped;
2004 年 5 the end of 1000 received silicone bra;
2004 年 11 months and 12 months, more than 10 varieties of new products have arrived, the main Reid weight loss capsules have a dream, soy isoflavones, healthy bone series, multi-dimensional series, Jianshen series, M Po series, menstrual wipes, pads, etc..
2005 year is the year's most brilliant, is a peak, the new developed more than 20 primary and secondary market sales of Red dream weight loss capsule soared, large numbers of dispensing a variety of goods, advertising materials and promotional items.
4 months: carried out scratch cards to raffle;
5 months: the smooth solution of the Chelyabinsk sent 10 cases of lost cargo of tea, 1 event (robber at a distance of Chelyabinsk City, there are 30 kilometers of highway robbery to the transportation company The whole vehicle large truck), freight transport companies take the top off, that is, we can free shipping (with a month's time, free shipping 20 times, full compensation for completion);
8 month: and the men began to plaster Po's promotional activities, in light of the Treasury all the plaster;
9 months: the establishment of the Moscow and Novosibirsk Oriental Medicine Oriental Medicine, supplies arrive, the allotment;
10 Month: Ching Cheong tea and Sticking (12) receiving, with trial equipment, posters, brochures, etc., sub-volume reached an unprecedented scale;
11 Month: pick up cargo containers 7, promotions and more special , men and treasure promotions, Kiyonobu tea promotion, marketing, etc. Sticking;
12 Month: Kiyonobu tea and Oriental Medicine products to arrive.
2005 年 2 months, I got married; 12, 2005 month, I wife also entered the company, came to work in Moscow.
2006 年 1 month, Reed International Enterprise Group was established; this year, also established the American Red, American Pepsi Germany, Red China, German companies such as Pepsi China; Ukraine, the company began operations management. the company's strength in the growth.
2 months, the number of Moscow's coffers to 6, with a total area of 1663.6 square meters;
3 months, then the 8 cargo containers; I was in Moscow, the Group registered a company's deputy general manager (only a legal sense, I do not participate in the management);
5 months, the Red slimming capsules and gifts, face stickers and gifts , eye stickers and gifts to accept the goods (this time directly in the sub's cargo transport company, to be distributed to the entire container of each regional city), is out of stock at date of arrival, the number of inbound number to a library, inventory is zero;
6 months, a great amount of regional returns, a total of 26 times, thousands of pieces of goods, inventory and classify the complexity of work, we in Novosibirsk to Moscow headquarters and rented a warehouse, this month I was appointed as the new up The general manager and director of a company's accounting (I only legal representative, does not participate in management);
7 months, the headquarters of the Treasury began to attach the subject of inspection work;
8 months, the Treasury headquarters opened in St. Petersburg, I am sick leave hospital in Moscow, a surgery;
9 months, the most important thing is to be adjusted within the logistics and warehousing division, aims to improve efficiency and better coordination of work;
10 months jumping card storage;
11 months and 12 months, the normal work and preparing for the Annual Meeting.
2007, the Group is gradually undergoing a global arrangement; also begun preparations for company listing.
2 Month: In Moscow, the adjustment of their goods warehouse 3, while one of the two Treasury transferred to Russia and Russian Kuguan management accounting; due in Moscow to suspend business for Oriental Medicine, Oriental Medicine into the Treasury all the items are of Oriental Medicine were sorting the items, did a statistical breakdown; the destruction of Moscow and Novosibirsk in the Treasury all the old dream of weight loss capsules Red.
3 January and April: the normal work of the storage , the goods do normal work, and to help Russia Russia Kuguan management accounting and treasury.
in Moscow for almost 4 years, experienced a lot of people and things, the following stories talk about the pick.
once and Nadya to the China market (early April 2004), came back, just on the tram, met the conductor checked that my monthly pass is false, the monthly torn in two, also allows passengers around and explain how the false view; I argue, but useless. I got number, station, time; recorded the conductor's appearance and dress (did not see the work card). I came to I had to buy tickets ticket, ticket sales were carefully check off my ticket, finally, confirm the ticket is sold here and is absolutely true vote, suggested that I go to the tram terminus. The next day, I came to have tram terminus, to find the person in charge, told what happened, the responsible person has checked the ticket, recognized as a true vote, make a telephone call, found out that the conductor; then said to me, in our internal First buy a monthly ticket, tomorrow the conductor will give money to me, I give you money back then; and one day, I successfully got the monthly money. Later, I talk in this Russian colleagues, I say, do not think the Chinese people to be bullied.
Russia is a police state in Russia can not help but talk about the story of a policeman.
1: arrived in Moscow, had just won the first floor sign two days, and three colleagues out to buy food, cross the road when a police car was stopped by two police cars that we did not go crossing the sidewalk (in fact, simply not on the road piece of sidewalk, along with others we had .) asked us where to go, that is to go shopping; police said, then on the train now! on the bus, a colleague said, go straight then turn right, turn left at the police, colleagues say so wrong, the police said, to bring you to branch; no one to speak, my colleagues mistakenly think the police want to take us to buy food, returned to the police command to which way markets. to the police station, the police give each of us fill in the sheets list, said to be fine . Let me start over, first read and then sign, I refused, the police put me in the side of the cage. and then the second and third of his coworkers are reading refused to be locked up in a cage . turn to a fourth colleague, he walked directly over the cage and ran, and he said I told them what is not, and I had come directly; police stopped him and said you can not let you go back to seated on the go. result, the staff has never been off into the (also not allowed to enter into what you want). Finally, the police asked questions of some mess, no fine, we all put put.
2 : Once, Once at the goods, I take the subway home. in the subway I bought a bottle of beer. into the train, to fight the ticket, is ready for the next elevator, over two police officers, said that the subway can not drink alcohol, Offenders are fined, when I said the provisions that are already provided (which is actually just a few days ago under the provisions of alcohol is prohibited in the subway and kissing). the police took me to the subway in the small police station and asked me how to do? told me that the cage or yard to sober up, or a fine. I ask, how much punishment? A, 100 rubles. well, I think fine, I've got things! pay to, I asked, This beer how to do that? I can drink it? A, you can. I drank the beer at the police station where the police ask, you have to do bottles of beer? do not, you gave me! I gave him. I said, I have fought a ticket and then have to re-enter a ticket, how do? police said, no problem, I will take you in, he brought me into it from the side.
3: that time, colleagues and then to accept the goods, who with 14 million rubles, has come home late at night, police caught on to my money search, several thick pile (face value of 500 and 1000 less, 100 more than face value, seem particularly spectacular), the police immediately red eyes. I thought that in this over, it'll put me to a place where no one was almost 12 o'clock at night, can not imagine the results ...... and took me to the police station, find my passport trouble, finally said, you gave me 500 rubles, I send you home when you are playing a taxi, ok? I said, well, I you 100 rubles, I go home, how? We stalemate. the police in high total downstairs, I phoned to the high total, high total with one of our Russian expert rushing over saved me out.
4: last March, to Moscow's Kazan railway station (the train station train station in Moscow, among the nine largest one) to the new East Siberia, take along something of Medicine, found the train , starting with the rear of the front walk, and then went to the rear from the front, rear end and from the middle of her car, finally found something to take along a conductor is willing to go a good record all the information and left the station. just not far away, was two special police stopped wearing camouflage fatigues, check passports, and then I took over the tunnel, brought a police car on the opposite side. to search, so I took him to put everything the seat, I took out to all of the things, of which two thousand m3 thousand rubles now, the police put about half of the money appropriated for the chair, and that the money is mine, you can pack up and go; I said , no, I took the money under all together. police said, and now I doubt you possession of drugs, I want to check, I looked bad, which is framed to be planted. I immediately put the money on the seat still out of the 100 rubles to the ground, I said, this is you, I can go? police waved me away.
5: go to the Nizhny Geluo De shipments on the road, even people by the police caught with a police car with the goods, that is illegal passports and cargo documents, to a fine of 5,000 rubles, I just do not give, that is, dragging with them. Finally, after more than 3 hours, say, you go, today you're lucky, our computer is broken, you can not check to see if you compare the worry, let you away! In fact, they have been checked, that is no problem.
6: access container in the warehouse, Almost every time the police will come to. so that a container of my heart then the pressure to surge, I thought was, quickly emptied it! police do not come! the police have time to find some trouble, the reasons varied : You stevedores employed as illegal, and you responsible for them; your own disposal does not work, Russian law, after 20:00 at night to work at the City for the permit, you are now illegal, this is police say; Tomorrow is the police at (11.10), Holidays, and we protect you, you give us some gift! such reasons are numerous, as passports, visas, work cards, the problem is more (the actual no problem, that is, finding fault). The most serious one is the group of 6 of the Treasury Police to our employees (including me) to catch the police station, closed all night (22:00 m10: 00). Then, there is a Huoer police have got to know each and what is not investigation, to the necessary gifts, haha.
7: I am the most unfortunate one, is to market China to accept the goods (balloons, vests, hats, notebooks, notes, ). then after, just left a big market to be police to keep up, catch a few steps, stopped us to; half way, she meets police intercept car, and checked. from the market to the warehouse, driving is 40 minutes or so, the results checked 2 times, fined a lot of money, spent nearly two hours to return to the Treasury.
the story and the police too much, so much talk about it here!
ago These days, see a colleague in Beijing notes written by the Treasury job, really tired. logistics and warehousing work is very busy, very tired, very hard. Here the emotions of logistics and warehousing in Moscow to talk about the experience. There period of time, logistics and warehousing in Moscow almost without Saturday and Sunday. Previously, Nizhny Geluo De shipments can only be Saturday 8:00 m11: 00 in the Kursk railway station, Jaroslav Seoul can only be shipped before Sunday's 9:00 in the Seoul railway station Jaroslav, so to hit the two goods, we need to Saturday and Sunday overtime; do not know why, most shipping transportation company Saturday and Sunday (or night), whether or bulk containers; can say, 80% m90% of the cargo is on Saturday, day and night, then after work, and in addition to previous work in the morning then; in weeks Saturday and Sunday, when the goods have to do more; later, the company provides transportation home Saturday 12:00 m15: 00 is the working hours, the branch should be a rush, this time we went to several shipments. overtime for logistics and warehousing is a common occurrence. mentioned here are all true, absolutely not hyperbole. Here, a few examples.
1:2003 in November, the sanitary napkin just listed, St. Petersburg orders, the day is Friday, to a rush to be made the day go on Monday they can take stock. But the goods not ready for that day, I and two other employees for the whole day, for the more than 10 boxes, with their 30 cases also set plaster. I booked a 17:00 (this time happened to be working hours) and trucks, packed my car at 17:30, and the other two employees home from work, I went to transportation companies shipping (shipping company 20: After receiving stop 00). I arrived in the fast transport companies 20:00, unloading, weighing, hit list, pay, after it's happened is 21:00, I walked (in the truck rental company car is provided, according to the time count the money, so after unloading the driver would have to check out, let him leave) to the subway is at 21:30, transfer to two Metro (transportation company in Moscow's southern tip, I live in the north of Moscow), the MTR is after 22:30, but also by bus, and finally got home, was almost zero by. all the people were asleep, the door was bolted from the inside, I took a very big strength is meant to open the door.
2:2005 on September 17th is a Saturday, then goods, a container of Red dream of weight loss capsules, 13 tons of a total of 2061 cases. That the world light rain, how could not find loader, no way, their discharge. Only me and my two employees, three people spent nearly 3 hours to finish unloading a; Treasury no platform, we do not have carts, each holding entirely on his hands two boxes, again and again and again; let alone to accept the goods, we also adjusted a look at the Treasury, moving hundreds of boxes of tea.
3:2005 in November, one day to three containers at the same time (this is not the most, up to 6 time a day), two containers of Red Dream slimming capsule and tea, Chang Lei Deqing a container, weighs 33 tons. It happened that they also could not find how the stevedores. We are 5 people unloaded more than 6 hours to finish unloading. In the past, sometimes we have their discharge, did not think how manner to when the exercise was. This time can be done, and I saw my colleagues lying on the box said, I'm exhausted, I die, I really die, since I will not discharge the.
4 : January 18, 2006 early morning, this time of the day is the coldest decades of Moscow, we take the two containers. In 17, the night I received from the Chinese market, a casual back goods; fast early in the morning until 18 at 1 point, the container arrived. emptied when the 3:30, more than 4 points at home. That day, especially cold, minus 33 degrees; get cold northeast saying thief is a thief cold. coffers of the hydraulic Trolleys also nipped; my wife said, as if the two legs are not your own frozen, do not listen to the command, and do not know the step or step drag the past, nose in the air we breathe to be frozen until . the way home, crossing the street, the police also checked. my wife said, cover the so tight, how will they know we are foreigners; another colleague said, look at your gait is not as Russians. < br> 5:2006 in June, once at midnight, then the container; 3:00 just got into bed and received a phone call, get the items to grab pull Oriental Medicine. no car ah! my wife stand on the street , one side, to see the truck stopped on the hand, no one stopped; later, I think there is a wholesale market near where the cars, a taxi drive past, find a smooth pickup. At that time, the police post in the Treasury Another Treasury (separated by a wall) up the goods, we (two men and two women) to move the goods in the warehouse really want to stress how much more nervous. were pulling 4 vehicles, fell to another warehouse, to finish at 11 am, live, people shelf of almost casual.
6: And then there are just listing Cha Ching Cheong, especially busy, with our own drivers and Sasha (the company's first recruit truck drivers, who is known for capable, Russia's special case) out of delivery. goods and more, cities and more afraid of messing; time constraints, the mood is especially nervous. from 10 am to 10 pm, two people can not eat or drink. Sasha said, you worse than me, I at any rate 've been to a toilet, you will not even have a toilet did not go.
7: Ching Cheong this is just listing the things tea. I shipped the day, night to prepare documents, make reports, fax, etc., at least two back, I did not return overnight, with the quarters of the two female colleagues asking each other, ask around, thinking what happened to me.
a lot of good times ......< br> I think that a man should be loyal and perseverance, do not have selfishness and greed. not how experiencing rain rainbow; the world its own justice, it pays off. in the Red this 4 years, I got a boss, trust and reuse, my own ability to be trained in all aspects and greatly improved.
as the big accounting firm. I took part in the company in Moscow, a Beijing Conference (December 2006), a tea Fair (May 2004 in Red Square), involved in two Pharmacy Show (September 2003 and September 2004 the Olympic Stadium in Moscow), catch up with the relocation of the office twice (November 2004 and June 2006), participated in three annual meetings in Moscow (September 2004, 2005 In August and February 2006), led the relocation of five Treasury (December 2003, April 2005, October 2005, January 2006 and September 2006), suffered the worst thing is a natural disaster (November 2005 warehouse fire) and a man-made (by the end of March 2006 the company began a big check).
Reid did not bow in the face of difficulties and move on; as high total that our business as if a huge wheel, no one can take it do not stop anything, it will always be the forward rotation.
companies in the development of the individual in growth. I spent the thirties in the Red, Red to stand up in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment