Thursday, December 2, 2010

And stars living together - blog Park - the focus of blog

 And the star ministers, sister is also a talented woman knows many languages, and several of my uncle is there own business, do the conditions from the family point of view, I am a lucky man. but also because of family conditions for me to be unfortunate, perhaps I developed quite late, primary results have been very prominent, but on the junior high school my grades plummeted, to study methods that remained in the primary level of intangibles much larger, I gradually from a lively child, becomes a bit shy shy boy, during the Spring Festival is always worrying about other people ask about my learning, visit relatives and the banquet that I hate, this pressure has been accompanied by to high school. Fortunately, I in high school, maybe it is beginning to adults, thinking ability and learning capacity has been greatly across, barely let me on the two universities, and will not allow the family to lose face. on the university, I a little introverted, but I always maintain a comfortable feel, I feel completely free, perhaps because of family education and have always sincere, many of my college friends. though not the best of friends, but almost everyone I is sincerely, and I like getting back the joy of childhood. But it has remained one shy personality types, of course, will be shy to meet women, mainly because of the situation with the opposite sex is not a lot, not because the appearance issues, Because I and a female contact is often the time, always think of things that male and female friends, talked a bit awkward so and girls, college is not looking for a girlfriend, for family education and some self-esteem influence I and several girls missed. <> I often will the computer as my cigarettes and the other half, that is, a girlfriend = cigarette + computer. With the two items is equivalent to have a girlfriend. Maybe that for women, a little too much. but it does, they occupy most of the time during my college, if you want to summarize the contents of my college life I can be summarized in four words: Internet, playing, reading and smoking. Speaking Internet, I played the game a lot, but I do not really addicted to the game, I like listening songs, visiting the forums, what fun to play with anything, except do not like to talk QQ, because it has never believed that through QQ can really talk to the feelings they felt only a waste of emotion, but also a waste of time. Of course I do not mean bad QQ, QQ for everyone to bring great communication, we should be grateful to Tencent, thanks to this to We create convenience and benefits of the Internet pioneer. but, we became in the QQ, find men and women, find one-night stand. QQ becomes easy to find men and women friends, one night stands, advertising, viral tools, etc. . not a bad QQ, QQ is the distorted nature of people. said so much, we first return to the theme of it, we definitely want to know how I was living with ......<> star ; bubble social network of people now, than talk QQ, because the general social networking platform, services are in place, blog, spaces, groups, instant messaging, tens of thousands of registered users, so that we become more friends real and easy, of course, is not necessarily the men and women, since it is social, that is, you will find many are you friends with interests in the social network you feel like, a virtual family. And I also like family of such networks. Many people want to find a favorite choice by dating, me too. Everybody wants to be love, or one-night stand, or just to find friends with similar interests, of course, many people certainly succeeded, because there are many succeeded, it would be so many people obsessed with dating, in order to improve the success rate of making friends, have tried the approach of each site, because the success rate of making friends, is the site to retain users, the development of the user, whether the site of success. For new things, I always like to observe and explore new things every day the network out of the network is an important reason for my obsession. <> network of cohabitation, the network can be said in China, is a fashion, has not yet become popular. but it gradually became popular like. It's charm lies in the fact that many people from the virtual to real love, love, from love to the master do not understand love, virtual love, love will be easier than the real business, and the greatest temptation is to will give a lot of imagination both men and women. Of course, living together through the network are undeniably one-night stand, but also become a popular chip. <> understanding of know that she is a star, I was also like a lot of friends, like on the female friend's blog, photos, hobbies special concern, the stars really pretty, because in her album are pictures of life, the authenticity of more reliable, of course, Many of her supporters, women seem more interested in this aspect of writing, all kind of poetic writing a blog, of course, because it is beauty's sake, a lot of blog comments, I , as long as there is a certain content of posts, I will comment,UGG boots clearance, of course, to the other comments is easy to impress each other by each other's attention and leave a good impression, huh, huh, but also because such a network of the opposite sex of my Trinidad and Tobago. Oh, my recovery, She has a total number of observed contacts careful guys, who really is a true reflection of the diary, read her diary, it is easy to understand how she is like a man chasing this girl I know, the most important thing is how attracted her attention, the first step is the recovery woman brownie points, first I put my personal information to re-design, modified a bit. chosen what kind of style is important, like men, women generally mature, funny, humor and a certain literary grace. woman is born with motherly love animals, you are emotional in the mobilization of women as much as possible to portraying himself as a moody and deep, with revenge, responsible men, of course, women are good in determining a man is bad, is mainly responsible. men are predators in their eyes, of course, you do not quibble, you just let her believe that I am a responsible man. I have increased my personal information personal information which authenticity, photos, and even apply for my personal resume. Oh, with these careful preparations, the most important, how to make her notice that I frequent. I approach other people do not like the average person like to get each other's QQ number, and then through his own strong views on nothing more than taking to deepen each other. In fact, this effect is very backward, the Internet has always been They always take the initiative to share, select, and who is talking, they have a choice, they even hate to see is this kind of . because in the high frequency next to her, of course, will be concerned about getting the attention, she told me the rate also increased. frequent comment on my blog, though we come short message through the station to communicate But I know this is not enough, a beautiful girl like this, you have to find a suitable reason to be closer together, the opportunity is relatively high, while the site is engaging in activities,Bailey UGG boots, points to redeem the network items, but must select a cohabitation object to exchange. start was worried she would get bored, I found she was excited for several days. You absolutely have to believe that how to make women happy method is very simple, to her surprise and a man for her pay. because show off and display their own apartment space and cohabitation. Indeed, our room in her well-dressed, the particularly prominent, and she also told me that she dress good for our room, specially bought a home improvement magazine, to dress up and she belongs to me the nest, I gradually discovered that we were a bit stuck here as a virtual love on the Web, open business, I get other people's envy, the kind between the two sides both want to break the virtual, there do not want to break When this situation, the network you can boldly propose to the beautiful, or even publicly said the words out of his own psychology, I tried to play the role of the network family man,UGG shoes, and she also plays a role in Sassy Girl. Perhaps online dating fascinating is really easy between the two sides through a number of messages and casual sense of distance, so that the two sides into .4 24 I received an unexpected birthday gift she gave me, and my heart like excited. from small to large, I have not received a gift from a female friend. that night I sleep, Oh, because women insomnia should be considered normal. <> the best to my surprise, I found she is a - Graphic design of the model. also acted in several TV series, I began to understand her true information. Answer: I actually do with a star of tentative attempt to make her own admission she is the star of the facts, it really is an actor, played impeccable. The accident appeared again, and she actually told me to come to Shanghai to meet with me, I rely on, yet another sleepless night . <> the first to write that point the matter, stars do not come here again next write. Ha ha. here and we want to say is that many people mistakenly believe that living together is easy to find one-night stand the network, although I agree with the network Cohabitation can make your night stand to enhance the probability ten times, but also many people in this way,cheap UGG boots, to achieve the purpose of one-night stand, but I hope we do not take the network into a play with the feelings of cohabitation, that should be to respect, want to get really close friends, we must really pay. Finally, that we should not let the to ensure the profitable investment of 200 yuan, 3,000 yuan income business opportunities online, 2007, a website popular blog traffic business to make money without a penny, his shop boss Ads by Google

No comments:

Post a Comment