Thursday, February 17, 2011

Untitled

 I like
akishimo my eyes the color of dyed black hair

Back then, the deep gully in the
cheeks covered with fruit
miss blue I like

paddled a bird in the sky flying the lone mark on the way of long
leaving my thoughts and your warm smile

vanish far
magic in my heart leapt
soaring
blanket suddenly thrust from a dream just you and me
flowing stream in the thinking of the day to day

hold your real estate broker
miss the edge of the oak
cemented Roam
bird wings of freedom I love you from dawn to dusk

hold your real estate broker
crumbled into the sky of stars
thoughts stray cloud
stray I love you walked and ran the heart

Qiongyin whirling merged Lai Ying love walking and running

blood coagulation for the infinite thoughts
Wataru

No comments:

Post a Comment