Thursday, February 10, 2011

Like the garden pea

 View the article as a garden pea
By. Hazel Health
2006   08   04 pm on Friday 03:35
Lvmao turtle
Pei Liu squatting position like a huge Lvmao turtles. Although the 6 o'clock in the morning in the dim light, I can not see the true color of her clothes, but according to this sweater with the foot of the wall of the shamrock the fact that almost no color to judge, I will be a positive step She had that boasts a long time sent from Japan PRADA.
Liu Pei and low and hard with the voice shouted: the shoes rub the rub on the grass, and then carefully stepped up at the same time to seize the window frame, a look inside.
then, I know, this gamble, I lose.
contact lenses < br> For our young biology teacher is the subject of wearing contact lenses, almost from the boarding school I went into it since has been widely watched. the so-called big eyes sparkle, probably refers to the teacher as the eyes, but I more willing to describe it with another sentence. For example, his eyes as clear as alcohol, or that his eyes are like two cylinders containing a small swimming goldfish.
he had a common surname, Wang. he We called him Mr. Wang, but we secretly adhere to address him by his name: Exposing.
Wong Chi, Wong Chi, so that cried, everyone played a slight change of heart, Wong Chi became a prince.
Prince of teachers 25 years old, is said to be the top students in Normal.
the gossip can not test the exact procedures, but the Prince of Pei Liu insisted that the teacher is wearing contact lenses, I can not believe it. such a perfect people should not be myopic, so, I found a bet Pei Liu.
If I win, it will help me settle Pei Liu Tao Long the bad guy; If I lose, I have to tell me Pei Liu Each time the mysterious escape from the school crossing, and took her to the outskirts of the field to fly a kite.
6 points early in the morning so we slipped into the apartment area teachers.
in that March morning, through the windows, I saw him the teacher's room. His room is neat, clean and have been lost as a comfortable basic rooms. I saw him out of the teacher from the wash room, and then he stood in front of the mirror and started wearing contact lenses .
Liu Pei victory boar at my feet as the hum issue.
Prince teacher and I used to wear contact lenses, like, right hand ring finger pads mirror card, the first to wear the left eye, and then wear the right eye.
Cuantao weekend
the last class on Friday, the sun outside the window just as tasty as the addition of MSG, we Pei Liu Cuantao out. We dressed up a bit mm I dressed in a camouflage suit, which was previously in my Online mail order; Pei Liu had that grass is still green sweater PRADA large.
we escaped the insect compound eye of the teacher as the prince's eyes alert, and from under the nose of the warden to sleep away, and then escaped being Some concierge playing Aunt Mao presbyopia, and finally the back door of the fence from the first three broken bars at, drilled out.
we follow the path straight ahead, his face all the sweat was oozing fine. At this time, we came to the field.
Liu Pei in the hands of the sweater off, rearing to whirl, and she said it was her first time to see the countryside, to see the grass so green, so mast trees, so cyclic the sparrows and robins. look at her run around all over the floor, like the way mental illness, I can not help a bit sad, strange do not know that less is more ridiculous or pathetic.
Pei Liu's parents are businessmen, we the whole Japanese rush to Hong Kong and Tokyo, more and more money but more busy. until one day, they found only child Pei Liu is with the nanny at home with a small school to smoke, only to find that they are not good things, so hurried daughter sent this to the best boarding schools across the province.
my parents are in foreign countries. Dad asked me before going abroad: a geometrical problem, he said: daughter graduated from high school, we do not test into college, when my father to take you to the British! do not have to cost so much effort to study. But I do not like the idea with him, I think that learning from an early age people are very good cattle. The reason is simple, study hard and understand things, the more so that it can be proud of capital. Therefore, the in such a strange vanity, I learned very seriously. I thought about some years, when I walk in this group of scum, I can at least raise an arrogant head.
said scum, scum also really come. far, too wide jersey to look like a flag Tao Long as floating.
encounter pea Park
Tao Long approached, the pace turned into a HIP-HOP mantis. this time I stopped talking, with eyes staring fiercely Pei Liu.
> to put the kite was indiscriminate bombing of the sky.
I walked, I came to a garden full of flowers, the purple one after another. those purple ah, how can I describe them to do:
rouge purple, light eggplant purple, mulberry purple.
rose purple, blood jade purple, purple cloud Britain.
winter purple, sunset purple, purple pearl.
set off by evening light, light lemon, purple and yellow of the visual effects of conflict I suspect walked into the Van Gogh painting. a burning beauty and pain, have spent my enchanted wood was.
I crouch down, carefully distinguish the name of the flower. This is not a pea it? patterns in biological I've seen on this plant.
This is probably a vetch fields unattended, because the maturity of the different and neglect, the color of pea flowers are very different, just play and have been in full bloom bud to occupy a very different purple, so here it is very different levels of beauty.
I sat in the pea fields, ears stuffed with MP3 headphones, listening to my favorite Rene Liu. singing this song: ; find time to take advantage of you, pay attention to when, quietly put the seed, causing the fruit hh the same like nose tentacles, looked very strong. I touched it, it pretended to be dead in the past. I put it on your fingertips, it Then I fell asleep lying on the field. woke up, the sun is completely down the hill, moonlight, like mercury, like pouring, and Pei Liu, and Tao Lang has long been missing.
'd the little beetles, and fly back my pants, so I put it in his pocket.
classroom disturbances
you know how tenacious vitality of a beetle do?
when I throw through the camouflage jacket coin operated washing machine for a whole half-hour twist, and then clothes to dry, then put on to go to biology class, that was two days for the future. The beetle suddenly from my jacket pocket and climbed out, then, seems to pig Pig The split step up the table with Pei Liu my shoulders, and then openly from her hair to play with.
3 C-soprano from the valley of the boarding school came out, Pei Liu hysterically tossed hair, like a mad broom. She cried out in riots caused by the class, someone took the opportunity to Zhuozou the beetles.
tearing of the beetles, and finally I step Tao Long tree sprouts in the soles of the feet, beetles are back in my pocket.
At this moment, I saw the teacher's eyes Prince.
that a pair of What's eyes ah.
not angry, nor blame. but it made me more than angry and blame the sick.
pairs of eyes watching this, I almost choked.
Yes, that vision, called disappointing.
peas as
After school, walked into the office a total of eight people, I, Pei Liu, Tao Long, there are five confessed the animal in nature.
teacher to 8 people to shoot straight after stood before him, could not help but laugh: I do health and the like, this is his usual punishment. but he just drawer and took out a book before me and said: in Biede around, finally bit me severely. I cried, hands out of your pocket.
a small blood spots.
teacher quickly pulled my hand, looked, then quickly recruited drugs and cotton, according to the wound.
I cried. I'm not painlessly cry, I feel hh how do you say, very impressed.
Prince Oh my teacher so nervous.
; Do not cry, do not fatal. in breeding, the snail eating pea juice and a living. it is about, it immediately pretended to be dead.
Tao Lang care
gym class. We girls run 800 meters, 4 minutes or less qualified. I thought to myself, 4 minutes? joking, obviously insulted my fitness !
starting gun rang, I rushed in the first place. ran a lap, suddenly feel bad; the second round, one can still; the third lap, the pain made my eyes Chaqi a black, Mashiqianti, I fell.
how I lay in a hospital bed the school, and I do not remember, waking up only to see the face of imminent Tao Lang. and then I fell vinegar Pei Liu Xixi said: you fainted you, is someone you look back DOCTOR Tao Lang's. br> > go to class, he also brought a little of the snail. He said: content: peas, as most like to eat a snail, they are covered with barbed forehead with a knife and fork to do, very gentlemanly manner, little by little left to eat the snails shell.
that afternoon, I teachers with the young prince, like peas in the school doctor room to observe the whole process of eating snails. We simply are fascinated by this interesting little creatures, even the teachers have forgotten the time. such as eating snails pea has been in the afternoon, he almost to miss class time.
; Prince ran to the classroom teacher.
he sent me the book is Fabre's biology teacher, but I grew up around the plants and animals of interest to .5 years old, I planted a sunflower own balcony; 7 years old, dissected a pine and a silkworm.
but I like the biology class, the teacher must not factor in that there is no prince. other subjects I learned in general, but biology, I almost never forget.
prince teacher said: study biology, you have this talent. Many do not want to do. I wish to stay in campus life that, although I am not very fond of the occlusion of these elite schools, and those at the table combined with nutritional food.
However, here are my favorite Prince teacher ah.
I often watch him in class a daze, and he did not look at me, his eyes belong to the people. He does not look at me, but for me just venture to see him.
If this No biology class one day, then I must be listless, not beautiful language teachers have caught my eye. warned me.
girl, so the blush is especially apparent.
br> eating ice cream, go to the playground, my treat! afternoon, I seek temporary tongue as fast, had fled the campus and Tao Lang. We Xiecha from pea fields in the past, has come to Malaysia on the road, saw the taxi. Then we went to the city. < br> In the cities, Tao Long suddenly become to life, he took me to eat Haagen-Dazs, ice cream, we ate a whole pot, and then went to the playground.
happy I have no such a long time to played, and I and Tao Lang laughed on the roller coaster. When diving, the tall Tao Long hand block my eyes. We have been playing close to the playground, only reluctantly walk back. We After another purple patch of garden peas.
spring night, like a pea in the pod on the issue of Xixi millet millet's voice. We stopped and listened quietly, like listening to a song and the song. a long time, in the moonlight Tao Lang said to me: Tao Lang began dodging, because I did not liked Tao Lang. he liked me much and I fail to understand why.
However, I feel the hostility from Pei Liu. she does not find me playing the class is not like in my rear end, and she and others for the seat, no longer next to me.
I find it very funny, when I stopped going to night classes to her class.
; Hey, I do not like the Tao Long. br> Tao Lang's big shoes.
was desperate, Pei Liu began to cry day land grab.
I stand Twilight merged campus entrance, looking around the direction of Tao Long may come back. I did not cry, just very sad Perhaps I should not say that sentence, that sentence, hurt my friends Tao Lang.
probably in that moment, I learned how our young hearts break easily, how fragile.
I decided to go. I took my flashlight from the back door of the broken fence at the start, walked to the field pea.
night so deep, a small flashlight to light seems so vulnerable. but I threw.
I finally found my face wet, kind of doing things winding tears, I insist a lot to calm all washed away a long time.
I began to cry: Where? The hairs stood up all those, and I desperately to go to an uncertain direction.
My shoes
center field peas we stand to all sides called to the name of Tao Lang.
answer our only voice of peas, Falling, Falling.
I burst into tears, the prince teacher Hold me, rub my nose all the tears in his breast on a clean, but he do not mind my nose.
my hand and gently hold the teacher's waist. I looked up: like you. me.
Gently I pushed open my positioned against his shoulder, then gently grabbed my sleeve, like the father, as the road took me to walk.
he continued to shout: meal. language teacher dictation classical 20, math teacher's questions also includes Prince hh 200 Glossary 100 teachers.
teachers are black with a title Hai Wu Tao Long, to a protective film he made, he never had time to run around.
night, Tao Long classrooms still hard, sweat, did not say anything.
I walked over and sat down, pulling off his exercise book, apart from anything else, to help him done.
quietly as we learn in the light, that moment, suddenly made me think of is a very good thing.
I said: Pei Liu Xixi vinegar this time appeared: the sworn, in the spring of that year. However, Xia Tiangang the end, my father returned from the UK, take me to Manchester to go.
father took the phone, I stood a long dormitory balcony. < br> purple pea not bear fruit, but I will leave.
let go of the place is also hidden in the old kite kite, but I will leave.
like peas also grow well in the box , but I will leave.
teachers have not seen my prince grew up, but I will leave.
I like people, like me, they are all here, but I will left.
my story is not white-haired, but I will leave.
I am a person to pea garden. overhead, blue sky and white clouds, they are as the United States, and yet so lonely. < br> I opened the little box, like the climb up the back of peas, I gently blowing it. It is said that in ancient Europe, it flew under the direction of peas as to determine the direction of the arrival of love.
fly like peas where lovers would come from.
fly to more places being
side of said flat side of his mouth to cry.
.
run. Pei Liu did not wear her today, PRADA, I do not have to take into account the step back will not leave her ugly mud and India. I said: room.
room when the teacher has changed. It turned out he was a simple man who simply could not be any room, now has a beautiful cotton tablecloths, flowers and curtain patterns, there is a cream-colored Teddy Bear. < br> I fell down, because Pei Liu suddenly straightened his back, and the prince of teachers and language teacher standing behind us.
two of them!
turned out to be the two of them!
woman's nose just to men The second button under the collar location of satellites, is the standard height lover.
how I did not think that the two of them!
that moment, I found I was not sorry, no jealousy, how I was? Do I not like the prince teacher? However, in time to say farewell, why did I cry up, and is so reluctant?
I suddenly realized that the so-called mature, probably in that moment of tears and calm, I really became an adult.
a 16-year-old adult female, she must learn to understand love.
love is that you deeply love someone, but he does not love him, but to see to his happiness, he will feel happy.
is Rene Liu to sing: I hope it can give you is to fly people in the direction of happiness.
> I'm a fool silly smile.
Pei Liu squatting posture Lvmao like a giant turtle. Although the 6 o'clock in the morning in the dim light, I can not see the true color of her clothes However, according to this sweater with the foot of the wall of the shamrock the fact that almost no color to judge, I'm going to step on it is that boasts a long time, and she sent from Japan PRADA.
with a low, Liu Pei ruthless voice shouted: a look.
then, I know, this gamble, I lose.
contact lenses
biology teacher for our young to wear contact lenses are the subject, almost from the boarding school I played into this has been widely watched. the so-called big eyes sparkle, probably refers to the teacher as the eyes, but I prefer to describe it with another sentence. For example, his eyes as clear as alcohol, or, his eyes like a cylinder containing two small swimming goldfish.
he had a common surname, Wang. He wants us to call him Mr. Wang, but we secretly adhere to address him by his name: Wong Chi.
Wong Chi, Wong Chi, so that cried, everyone played a slight change of heart, Wong Chi became a prince.
teacher 25-year-old prince is said to be the top students in Normal.
the accuracy of these procedures gossip can not test, but the Prince of Pei Liu said the teacher is wearing hard contact lenses, I can not believe it. such a perfect man should not be myopic, so, I found a bet Pei Liu.
if I win , and Pei Liu Tao Lang will help me settle the bad guy; If I lose, I have to tell Pei Liu mystery every time I get out school crossing, and took her to the outskirts of the field to fly a kite.
so early in the morning 6, we slipped into the apartment area teachers.
March in the morning, through the window, I saw him the teacher's room. His room is neat, clean and have been lost as a basic room comfort. I saw him out of the teacher from the wash room, and then, he stood before the mirror and started wearing contact lenses.
Liu Pei victory boar at my feet as the hum issue.
teacher wearing Prince habits and I like contact lenses, mirror card right ring finger pads, the first to wear the left eye, and then wear the right eye.
Cuantao weekend
Friday the last class, out of the window the sun like adding MSG just as tasty, we had Pei Liu Cuantao. We dressed up a bit mm I wore a camouflage clothing, this is before I mail order online; Pei Liu still had that big sweater PRADA green grass.
we escaped the prince insect compound eye of the teacher's eyes as alert, drowsy and from under the nose of the warden away, and then escaped being hit Aunt Mao presbyopia, some porter, and finally the back door of the fence from the first three broken bars at, drilled out.
we follow the path straight ahead, his face all the sweat was oozing fine. this time, we came to the field.
Liu Pei in the hands of the sweater off to brandish the hammer , and she said it was her first time to see the countryside, to see the grass so green, so mast trees, such a cyclic the sparrows and robins. look at her run around all over the floor, like the way mental illness, I could not help live a little bit sad, strange do not know that less is more ridiculous or pathetic.
Pei Liu's parents are businessmen, we had to catch in Hong Kong and Tokyo, more and more money but more busy. until one day, they found Liu Pei is with the only child at home with the little nanny school to smoke, only to find that they are not good things, so hurried the daughters to the best boarding schools in the province.
My parents are in foreign countries . Before going abroad Dad asked me: sigh, out of my room. A month later, I went into the boarding school.
My dad was an upstart sentence with the words implied too obvious, his subtext is: lucky man, do not have to cost so much effort to study. But I do not like the idea with him, I grew to believe that learning good people are cattle. The reason is simple, study hard and understand things, the more so that it can be proud of capital. Therefore, for this strange vanity, I learned very seriously. I thought of something, when I walk in the these scum, I can at least raise an arrogant head.
said scum, scum really came. far, too large jersey to look like a flag Tao Long, like floating .
encounter pea Park
Tao Lang approached, the pace turned into a HIP-HOP mantis. this time I stopped talking, with eyes staring fiercely Pei Liu.
No leak! ;
to take significant steps farther I walked the fields, leaving two men had no heart to put the kite sky bombing chaos.
I walked, I came to a full open flower gardens, purple one after another. those purple ah, how can I describe what they are:
rouge purple, light purple eggplant, mulberry purple.
rose purple, blood jade purple, purple cloud Britain.
winter purple, sunset purple, purple pearl.
set off by evening light, light lemon, purple and yellow of the visual effects of the conflict so I suspect walked into the Van Gogh painting. a burning beauty and pain, to get me drunk Wood spent the.
I crouch down, carefully distinguish the name of the flower. This is not pea it? I've seen on the biological map of this plant.
This is probably a vetch fields unattended, as different maturity and neglect, the color of pea flowers are very different, just playing shell and has occupied a very different blooming purple, so here it is very different levels of beauty.
I sat pea fields, ears stuffed with MP3 headphones, listening to my favorite Rene Liu. singing this song: br> A small oval-shaped beetle climbed up my pants, it has a brown shell, and a nose as long as the tentacles, looked very strong. I touched it, it will play dead in the past. I put it on the fingertips, it Like pouring mercury, and Pei Liu, and Tao Lang has long been missing.
'd the little beetle, and fly back to my pants, so I put it in his pocket.
classroom disturbances
Do you know how tenacious vitality of a beetle do?
when I wore camouflage jacket thrown coin laundry for a whole half-hour twist, then dry clothing, and then put to the biology class, it has been two days for the future. The beetle suddenly from my jacket pocket and climbed out, and then to climb Scattered like a pig Pig Pei Liu my shoulders at the same table, and then openly from her hair to play with. < br> 3 C-soprano from the valley of the boarding school came out, Pei Liu hysterically tossed hair, like a mad broom. She cried out in riots caused by the class, someone took the opportunity to Zhuozou the beetles.
pocket.
At this moment, I saw the eyes of Prince teacher.
That is how a pair of eyes, ah.
not angry, there is no blame. but it gives me more than anger and blame uncomfortable.
pairs of eyes watching this, I almost choked.
Yes, that vision is called disappointment.
does not point to any one specific to the image, and then he went about his lesson.
called the beetle, as peas
after class, walked into the office a total of eight people, I, Pei Liu, Tao Long, there are five confessed the animal in nature.
to 8 people, after the teacher stands before him in uniform, could not help but laugh: br> I am the first to say: grimace, took away the Long Tao.
I thought the prince would be severely K teacher me out, then fine I do the cleaning and the like, this is his usual punishment. but he just pulled out a drawer book before me and said: .
a small blood spots.
teacher quickly pulled my hand, looked, then quickly recruited drugs and cotton, according to the wound.
I cried. I'm not painlessly cry I think hh how do you say, very impressed.
Prince Oh my teacher so nervous.
holding. hear the people in the name Road name to it and began to straighten the neck.
Prince about the teacher touched it, it immediately pretended to be dead.
Tao Lang care
gym class. We girls run 800 meters, 4 minutes pass. I thought to myself, 4 minutes? joking, obviously insulted my physique!
starting gun rang, I rushed in the first place. ran a lap, I suddenly feel good; the second lap, one can still; the third lap, the pain made my eyes Chaqi a black, Mashiqianti, I fell down.
how I lay in bed university hospital, and I do not remember, Tao Lang woke up only to see the face of imminent. and then I fell vinegar Pei Liu Xixi said: said: true sense of justice! echo.
later, many people came to visit me, including the Prince of the teacher. He told me I could take a day off do not go to class, he also brought a little of the snail. He said: pea like it. fork, very gentleman wind ...

No comments:

Post a Comment