Sunday, January 16, 2011

Every day is so wonderful.

 Leisurely afternoon.
Alone driving down the highway ...
CD in the Beautiful playing the never-ending ...
into the path through the high-speed ...
.
through the village ...
rain dripped onto the window from time to time.
everything is so nice.
see the pedestrian street.
watching the road car. < br> looked at my co-pilot.
Yes.,
it was just a bunch of air.
to think of her sitting there.
vaguely remember her because she dared to say that I Block vice driver's seat.
....< br> a little sorry.
now she was gone.
left a helpless soul and a blue shell.
I think the .
....< br> Now my only wish is to use the blue shell
carrying her - I increase by friends.
driving on the road in Beijing
. .....< br> And now I'm just a helpless
eternal drivers.
traveling in came a beautiful CD Although some regret ...
Beautiful ..
To you
Beautiful - Christina Aguilera -

No comments:

Post a Comment