Thursday, October 28, 2010

Miss a few days ago asked China to buy a pair of shoes

 Her a pair of a pair of

today I finally saw the

the time really did not see too much fear of 9 cm

saw today,UGGs, the amount of the 8 cm

tried under the

still very comfortable

really get what you pay

election is black
< br> ha ha ha ha

I love the color black

wild simplicity has connotations

wear or not a person you do not see high

I was wrong so high



to see you in fact do not like to wear high heels

but I learned to accept the beautiful high heels

I was thinking about going out later to wear a pair of flat shoes with high heels



I can see how the determination to overcome the high heels anyway

devices now have their feet

feet were sore feet at night can be easily relaxed



China would like to thank Miss

ha ha we always buy the same thing

Last year's coat



this year's high heels and I do not mind because,UGG boots cheap, like her,Discount UGG boots, and she



so friendly and are close to the performance of the same Ha ha ha





her sister to pick things installed quality is very possible!

letter to the guaranteed

woman or to love themselves

whenever

have to dress in pretty decent and generous



at noon today with our dormitory 4 Miao

the city to the coast with baboons birthday dinner

ha ha ha
invited to dine


very happy

rushes

so noisy

few of us are very funny especially Miao





many funny things to eat so full

gift I bought a month ago and has been hidden in

quarters

ha ha ha

even by her casket

say the baby is obviously a sponge tissue boxes



I can only say that baboons imagination to not

fact,cheap UGG boots, I am happy

treasure

No comments:

Post a Comment