Friday, October 15, 2010

He made the connection address

 We do not have fooled ah,

Taobao landing real address is & redirectURL = http% 3A% 2F% 2Fwww.taobao.com% 2Fabout% 2F index.php

Here is the message he sent Jane

l g Jane z (2008-12-24 13:41:12):

amount. . Stores. . . This has the goods, right? . . I wanted to make. To consult the next.


that if the points go in the address display is a landing, with Taobao to see very similar, but it is still not the same,UGG shoes, He Taobao page to more than a short,UGG boots cheap, but also the location of the following one less trading

Security

editor published in my time,Discount UGG boots, Taobao system also sent a reminder that I phishing website information received, and if so I quickly change log login password, in this system thanks to remind Taobao. Last hope Taobao sealed his number, so then harm, I have been on time when, I hope a lot of attention to other Amoy faithful, do not mess enter their login password, so taken was hacking like me Oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment