Monday, October 11, 2010

Bustling city opened a new women's clothing store

 Almost all the new shops opened for business psychology, in general, discounts, has attracted a lot of customers. But I believe some are attracted by the name came. I was the one.

I was just transferred to a foreign teacher, on Saturday, then out of familiar surroundings. Perhaps because the city did not record any of my emotions and feelings, though strange, made me feel at home.

into the Faint smell of incense, like jasmine, but also like lavender, I guess not a fragrant flower. The fashion design style is casual, but not give the rough outline of the vision, the opposite is the So I'm interested in cafe. Rattan coffee table and chairs are made to do, especially the coffee table and chairs are put on a pink wool socks. Tea is very complete, solid color of peacock blue, there is no pattern modification, looks solemn. Beyond the control of the sea to drink a kind of drinking tea, savoring the feeling only. In my opinion, this chic cafe down a bit overwhelming and around the clothing has become a foil.

Most notably linked to the cash register at the top of a big oil painting. Endless lavender painting, a long hair girl, the girl Ceguo half of his face, she was wearing a white dress, skirt length to the ankle, purple shawl random hollow around my shoulders revealing faint white dress. Early morning warm sunshine hanging over the entire piece of lavender, artists painted a very vivid sunlight, the whole picture because the light shines to life again.

painting a poem written on the bottom left corner: I think the cloud is white  purple is the wind  unconsciously  have been caught in the fall of white and purple  clear cloud ... ...  This is a to to the elegant romantic pure  deeply into my body  I will be doomed to a lifetime

heart see God, I can draw, shop owner called me twice, She smiled and said, ? able to appreciate, which shows a consistent aesthetic vision of our place! you what clothes you fancy? Delicate name to attract incoming.

girl was the one who is painting, can not say beautiful, but there temperament. She encountered an apparently because somebody bends and happy. Fortunately, she did not hear I'm not here to buy clothes and turn me, otherwise, the impression she will be in my heart completely destroyed. She was warmly invited me on the cafe, for tea. Two people are happy to chat up. I told her that I actually considered the city's guests, we can say is unfamiliar, so very happy to know her. She said that like-minded can find a friend she is very happy. She used to be a

read the original Chinese, spare time is also engaged in fashion design. In a non-professional award-winning costume contest also, and later it inspired the idea of her in the garment industry. She felt the city was too noisy, too crowded, the face of these girls are the heart inevitable fatigue and loneliness. So she wanted to design a full and realistic, and the relative comfort inside the style and tone. The girls do not wear this color clothes all day, but when they need to be met, this will be one of the greatest satisfaction. I believe this idea out of human care, not business psychology. In fact, more powerful interpretation of the painting of her idea, but intuition tells me that may be hidden behind the painting some of the stories. Otherwise, not so beautiful. I do not need to know so much, like me, young faces,UGG boots clearance, the face of all the beautiful things is so eager, in his heart is a desolate and lonely. She also read out? She know? Have this necessary? I always believe that fate has always been Increasingly convinced that friendship is a feeling, love even more so ... ...

school work is very relaxed, there is a saying, the teacher is white. Compared to other occupations, teachers belonging to the leisured class, up to three months holiday each year is a career must be the envy of any of the. For wages, many people know how to enjoy life to care about will not be too concerned about, they thought if they can live their lives, do not lose themselves on the line.

not have to work, I will of a person at home reading books, listening to music, the most like At home, I wear a shirt to wear a white men's shirt. The wide, without any restrictions. But not insecure. But I do not like to sleep naked, always feel dirty. Home without a sofa, a block of diamond-shaped room carpet, on the ground there are many holding pad. I like the windows, floor to ceiling windows make people feel at home. Window hung a layer of pink gauze, a layer of light green curtains. I will pull only the morning and look outside, peaceful world. Or evening, at dusk,UGGs, when there Ha, I think of

Yunqing I became good friends. Later she told me, when I first met melancholy look like, she was a bit like me. I said yes ambiguous dialogue ah. She said no matter what friendship or love, as long as the feelings of love and affection of the ingredients should only pity you, you will feel bad, only good to you. I said, how it sounds like a great philosopher? She giggled. Then, the

sometimes I go to a man called Like ceramics is ever seen with his Some people do not like to love in the mouth, do not say that on behalf of not love? Taoba furnishings weird. It's no wonder, do pottery, itself is a very artistic thing, I believe Taoba boss is also a very personal idea of the people. I always warm hospitality attendants, where creative freedom allows each customer. Each rubbing mud, I can not think of that movie, I think of that movie I can not but remember him. In fact, how I miss him ... ... tears braced with mud. I remember my debut was a ceramic form Bathing beauty, dressed in a shirt, only I know, the shirt is white.

cafe, Savage Garden's Seems to miss people reluctant to admit to the bottom of my heart cut out, openly and aroma of coffee mix together, then slowly taste.



the principle of appointment on the demanding boy, oh. Tell me about you and your boyfriend, is not always made him wait a half hour a bell,Discount UGG boots, you step slowly before pulling to fine? look, and asked very sincerely.





conversation, I know her feelings. She was waiting for an unlikely love is more than three years. So far still have not seen each other face. I thought it was a courtship, but she said she was not romantic to that level. Be willing to met a man who did so four years, which brings a realistic? Although I always advocate the spirit of freedom of thought how to think, as the carrier of thinking is no authority to bind the body too much, I still believe in the soul should be free. But I can not accept me a little friend did exactly this sort of abstract thing to do. I tried to ask her

sophomore, in a non-professional fashion design contest, and read him to seek professional architectural design inspiration. He saw a series of ingenious design Yunqing clothing, also saw the elegant element of Yunqing, very good impression on her. They always keep in touch. But before graduation, his graduation busy busy looking for work, the two never meet. The eve of graduation, his confession, and also promised four years later, he would find her.

. Look at her eyes, do not know. I can understand her feelings. Wait, the first decision takes courage, regardless of the outcome is good or bad, eventually takes courage to accept. Patience in this process and philosophy is to be ruthless to support, and support you all the way down and so is the feeling of gold. I know Yunqing love him. In the thinking of people are very fragile moment, touch the pain. I realized I was about out of the role, she who persuaded her desire to have the courage to wait. Sometimes, courage is given by others. I straightened her collar, I warm her cold hands, both hands, looked at her eyes, was in good faith, love, since you are willing to wait for the original, which shows you trust him. he can promise this promise, it shows that he is a responsible person.'ve heard before? 'flowers slowly open'. good things always make people pay more, this is because the test word! restrictions, very instinctively find every opportunity together. But this opportunity to wait five years, the reunification of North and South Korea achieved a pair of genius in love couple. Love is already constrained by time and space. you! I see her calm down, they jokingly said,

I am very excited to tell him, Treat yourself. I changed a city seems to have followed a change of character. But in this strange city, no reason not to set the heart line of defense, but also the soul of reason has not thoroughly washed. A sad look all day, surrounded by colleagues consider themselves aloof from worldly affairs. Is also to be a But no matter. Students are actually very cute. Thoroughly in the face of a student to relax, and between them there is no Friends, like wearing the same clothes, with a similar color easy, natural transition, The two go together like-minded girls naturally have a lot to talk about. And Yunqing together in the finest group always take the hint, never red in the face too, live in harmony, to others it seems, would be envious. This is a fate, find does not come.

depression is not my Guzuoshenchen, before that, I am also a very happy girl, love can change a person's personality preferences. Good love can inspire creative inspiration, so that the whole person full of vitality. Love is only a hundred bad harm and no benefit. Love and hurt and proportional. I think, sufficient to hold the four years of feeling the fate of two people. Did not know how to be a good man good woman with the principles of how to do the same. In addition to the work of a man to do, is to love and their fate in the other half. But I had been asking him to love me, but I forgot that love him. I love him, can ignore his earlier life, I also need to care about the details. I was too selfish. So, I am more sad, ruined my own happiness.

winter vacation started, I hesitate to go Qingdao Dengying. In college and he had been there, where a bare tree in winter, but it is a gorgeous spring flowers. Is desolate and flourishing scene of two absolutely different. Like most young people, they need me, is that the snow in the Dengying pears, said a good five years of marriage.

do not know why I can not let go, as he said, he felt less than I love him. Weekdays, I used him for my own good: sophisticated human man taught me, taught me a strong response, taught me optimism. As for my family, like their own family to care for me is like a treasure Oh the patrol, some trivial things in life were all swept for fear that I am tired. Xu is a natural habit, and I granted it all of course, to enjoy, never giving.

One day, he was angry, for their fight for fair play: You people are so considerate of external tender, but never care about me, I do not feel your love! I argue that: Of course I love you! But I know my explanation is not the strength. If a man says, in essence, need to be embodied in the form! If you love, from where many of the details can be found in the eyes of tenderness, endless warmth. However, he found, he even discouraged.

But if I do not love him, why at the moment still so worried about him?

so we really have to lose it after treasure? Really make a person suffering,UGG shoes, she will grow up? I suspect, a woman not a man is not good, should properly be left to each blank, give her room to grow and courage.

Dengying hosting many of their memories, but I had no reason to go it? Since the choice of separation, why do you do that sadly lot of trouble!

Maybe I just went to cherish the memory of what to do not want to, right?

is cranky, the Yunqing call. Then I asked her: I am anxious, and quickly asked: sigh said with a smile: Fool!

like flowers, like love, slowly open, open too early, may soon wither, like night-blooming cereus, a night of it open to make, the aroma of fragrant, you can quickly dying out. Hong was pale is good, more intriguing. I think this is a toughness, there is a constant patience, but also have a dull heart. Time and distance, often smaller than the love of life itself killer plain more emotional decision where to go. Listening to

I started packing. I believe that this is our first spontaneously.

florid - Waiting commitment

No comments:

Post a Comment