Monday, September 20, 2010

the ginger flowers

 Forget is when I first met ginger flower, that rich aroma, so I kind of sense of love, in fact, I prefer a light, but like the ginger flowers.

people road last year,UGGs, and a few friends to dinner and uncle sold the corner of a ginger flower, I first saw in lh ginger flower, skip meals, first go to buy flowers, buy the two beams. After that,UGG boots cheap, I have not seen it because it does not appear in flower shop. I did not know I like what this flower is called, dormitory Shihai photographed to help me identify Cao recognized then that I remember its name.

rarely traversing the streets, it is difficult to encounter ginger flower, summer goes out to lunch one day to see it, is on the bus,UGG shoes, saw a woman holding her and asked her what to buy , she said casually, the way ah. I do not have to take over the text,cheap UGG boots, in fact, that time really wanted to get off, go on the road to find it!

today walking around in the Sung and doors, and little talking, then suddenly, then the familiar flowers, looked up, her mother was sitting in front of a ladder on the front of the store, a few chips in front of a large bunch of ginger flowers, a pleasant surprise , I met!

I love gardenia, gardenia annual open season, there is always inexplicable emotion, he could not, in fact, gardenia open season, had read in a magazine story of its , but to me, no story. However, it may be able to remember his childhood, neighbors back door Nazhu gardenia, only picked the nearby fragrant beautiful flowers instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment