Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Because of his tousled red hair and low self-esteem of girls

 I thought of how much like her two kinds of children: one is being taught like a small adults, immature adults mouth the words are said, dressed in adult clothing dress, painted with thick makeup; the other but was kind of boring break up with somebody I did not see the thing about the two children just feel sad ... ... ... ...

ah ~ ~ running the point ... ... security, because the people who will become her husband's red hair has always been inferior praised the After the big field caused by the death of her husband, children conceived a miscarriage, and security can no longer start wearing maternity ... ... to participate in various party dressed in red, hence the to destroy the child, anger that they do not treasure their own which does not have embarked on a 'out,
here, do not want to call Bana Bana, instead of using the scientific name The Red Lady, initially did not contact her together with the saffron Lycoris, because the look is not careful, love, or when the safety of the young, and that the character of a shy low self-esteem ... ...

Here Mrs. comic memories of the red text excerpt, read the future,UGGs, this figure may be more full of some ~

I know that my sister favorite flower, also with her.

The guests will not see it like this pair!

I look ugly, not used to a dinner party, may marry or perhaps ...

I withdraw the above, then, perhaps, the angels will have the behavior of the devil,cheap UGG boots, right ...

position.

Inherited from the other end of the beautiful blond hair and her mother, let me jealous.

Do really well today, the weather,UGG boots clearanc, the warm sun shines on the body, and sister, smile, like, very comfortable, I feel it something good will happen next.

Arrived, the father and the guests have been waiting to see that we have to blame my father aside, and immediately got up to us.
【had inherited from my father I hate red hair hate red. 】

I could react, the face of rapid warming, I think probably the same with the tomato lunch.

Looking down, many times repeated the words said.

the.

I like

Walked the walk,UGG boots cheap, while happy to think that he will praise me? .

Feeling excited and looking forward to open the door with.

them in hand, to laugh, so bright, like the sun.

【my favorite, 】

The weather is still good, the church, many people, dressed in a variety of colors. Everyone laughed. Said the minister swear words, and then hold up his sister's hand, put on the ring.

I sat front row, watching the never betray the oath they wrote.

【wedding day, I wore her favorite red dress to attend.

as long as my favorite two people can be happy, then I will feel happy.

should be the only right -】

good health of small, soft, still exudes the baby's milk flavor, just crying, he was still asleep now, round face still stained with tears.
【sister and favorite 】

startled fierce heart. I'm jealous?

【since I began to hate the red -

after I had attended more than the most annoying dinner.

of the heavy makeup, wearing a red dress, between the shuttle and the banquet.

do not know when the beginning, I have a

other hand, I study hard. Against the wishes of her parents, got the doctor's license. 】

No comments:

Post a Comment