Sunday, September 19, 2010

After brewing for quite a long time

That silence does not seem to want people to feel bud, and finally quietly, one two three to open. And that the two bundles of camellias bloom has gradually come and go, although it's down in the Montreal Her last request, looked a bit desolate, but who can not say, spring is one step toward us out?

other day up in the morning, a trip to the garden, Jian Lai was landing a few ripe oranges, peel to taste, than to come off more than sweet, this discovery makes me happy and easily for a while, because every year picked oranges are a troublesome thing, a high place to use a ladder, and some orange that is used is also not reach the ladder. No hell like the original, but a friend told that if no Abstract clean orange to grow well next year. Indeed, the last year I basically picked all probably picked 80 kg, this year looks particularly good. But the problem came again and look exceptionally good, we should especially effortlessly to harvest. Now found that the natural harvesting methods, I can wait for their free fall, this is not a big good thing? To Jian Lai's orange for a friend to try, they agreed that the best this year our family to eat oranges. But I did not tell them that all I-selected.

the same morning, a trip to the orange tree, pick a few oranges on my orange tree that has long hung in plastic bags, and then to my dead than alive, a side dish to go visit some, I found my How many pieces that are no longer the result of chili, can not grow into a pepper tree? Like the orange tree, as can be repeatedly harvested? Do I have to re buying a new pepper seedlings to plant? There I was trees at the celery, because I have been reluctant to cut and eat the results are old enough to weave out a fiber Naqu; and I was a few sweet potatoes, grow poorly and obviously looks, but how the following do not sweet potatoes? I dug out of view several times, is not; most proud of is that I planted the potatoes, small potatoes really long, and large and small, like a clutch of eggs, I like digging potatoes, as if digging gold as novelty and joy. It seems that after I still have to kind of potato.

then cut a flower to take home, a large insert in the bottle, then a small, thought for a moment, they come up with a scouring to the milk cans, water distribution, the smaller the flower insert inside. Rustic pottery jar with colorful flowers, the effect is pretty good. I put it on the kitchen table.

to see the sun Yes, I take a book to the balcony, it was Er Yue He's Recently read a lot of new domestic novels, but looks around, unfortunately, no one would let me complete from start to finish to see the. This includes my old favorite authors write. Only Er Yue worth.

cup of tea to a book, there is a good sun. Do not know when, big head lying on the railing behind me fell asleep, look here, yellow is also the body pulling a long cross behind the big head. This quiet moment is my favorite moment.

Flower hear me speak with the big head, immediately Waizhaonaodai crevices from the gate to see us. See Flower, immediately thought of the flower of Tianjin. Tianjin flower can no longer stand up and walk, Xiangqilaijiu Jiaoren sad. Wen Jun children told me now to set up a fund to flower, I hope this fund can take care of flower life. Tianjin Little Flower, while the wicked hurt you, but please remember you have so many good people to help you, I hope that you never use your eyes to look good trust the people around you, do not give up and do not lose heart, though we and your way to peace with a long long way to go. Maybe this life come to the stage, but will surely come. Granny Liu

aid small Coke, still take medicine and injections, epilepsy has been afflicted small Coke, Grandpa Granny Liu is also tormented heart. So hot day, Granny Liu cola in the sun holding down running back, hopes were again dashed the hopes were, all because of a small Coke became a member of their family, their life, Unbearable Weight. Small coke, you have to remember, so you come out, and must be to love your grandmother and grandfather Liu.

few days ago, listening to BBC, said the Chinese Yangtze River baiji extinct, even if the two can not be found to restore them to the fate of extinction. While 30 years ago, children swimming in the Yangtze River baiji are often able to see the water jump. Such an old species become extinct in our hands. I have been thinking, when that last piece of the world, white-flag dolphin alone, when wandering in the Yangtze River, would look like in the mood? Masterpieces of loneliness and despair that is our human ability to understand that it? However, one day we will realize, when the earth only when the last one.

day to see a magazine in Taiwan, the above prohibition of deforestation on a poster, it was a man's shadow fell on the forest: species ax in our next one extinction, we are not that is our next, but certainly, certainly in the extinction of mankind in the ranks.

thought-provoking.

the sun, the flowers were quietly open the air was filled with light floral. Tianjin Flower

blessing, blessing of cola Granny Liu, also bless all the world's animals have become extinct, are extinct and will be extinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment