Friday, November 19, 2010

I love quiet - quiet quiet quiet beauty really good Bo

 I love quiet, I love laughing.
Walking and I always stay, I walked a long way,bailey UGG boots, and there is still a long way to keep going.
When I stay, not only because The scenery here is for my breath.
because I am tired,UGG shoes, I need a little rest and relive my dreams.
dreams not far, I'm always trying to reach.
in my eyes, everything is quiet, like the long high level.
I like these steps, go up slowly, counting silently.
when read to a certain number and they will inadvertently encounter a smile.
always fate still owed past life, and replaced with the current passing,UGG boots, and perhaps always too many things we owe.
pay off this world debts of previous lives, but also important to the next world.
fate subtle sounds.
I like it. I like everything seemed to far and not just around the corner and things, I like the aesthetic distance. < br> I like to stand face to face, distant sea,Discount UGG boots, without saying the words, but know very well, feel each other's breath.
I like quiet. I like the quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment